Thursday, August 1st
6 pm – Spirit Valley Days Parade
Starts at 59th Ave. W. & Grand Ave.to Central Ave., South along Central Ave. to Ramsey St., East on Ramsey St. and disburses on Mike Colalillo Drive. Visit the Parade page to see the map!
Friday, August 2nd
7:00 am – Noon – Pancake Breakfast – American Legion
- Adult – $6.00, Children – $3.00
7:00 am – Noon – Health Fair – American Legion
4:00pm – 1:00 am – West Music Fest
- $7.00 tickets are available at the participating venues: Kom-On-Inn, Mr. D’s Bar & Grill, Gopher Lounge, Beaner’s Central, and the Rustic Bar.
- Get a wristband that will allow you to go to any venue for $12!
Saturday, August 4th
Block party (from central to 59th!)
- Car show
- Sidewalk sales from participating businesses
- Vendors (craft, and food)
- Inflatables for kids
- Games and stuff for families
- Pet Parade